Terms & Conditions
- Payment is to be made in full on the first of every Month
- Materials (assessment books) will be purchased on behalf of the students
- Cost will be included in the 1st payment
- A deposit of $50 is required upon submission of registration to confirm a placing in our classes. This deposit will be used to offset the first payment of tuition fees
- If the student is unable to attend the lesson, kindly inform the tutors beforehand (Preferably at least 24hrs before lesson) to arrange a make-up lesson. Failure to give notice will result in the lesson being forfeited.
- The students shall inform the tutors at least 2 weeks in advance in the event of a withdrawal. Fees paid will not be refunded. Students are advised to attend the remaining lessons that have been paid for.
-During the school holidays, regular tuition lessons may continue.
- Timings may be subjected to changes.
(Eg. If the lesson falls on public holiday or school holiday)
- Bank Transfer
Kindly transfer to the bank account as stated below:
Acc No.: 039-61778-1
*Please send a screenshot of payment receipt via email or whatsapp to 96304080/91897348